- - Transportation Management Services
- Frederick, MD, USA
- Full Time
The TMS Operations Coordinator works in conjunction with TMS Account and Operations Managers and respective TMS departments to coordinate the follow up and review of delivery items. Additionally, the Operations Coordinator will assist with special projects, hurricane evacuation support and events as needed. This position will report to the VP, Operations and EVP/GM of TMS.
- Act as the liaison between Account and Operations Managers and HR, Staffing, Travel, and Accounting
- Hold team accountable for timelines and delivery of assigned items
- Perform ancillary duties like preparing documents, helping with mail and communications as requested by the Account and Operations Managers
- Assist with running Accountability reports to Senior Leadership that highlight shows missing information- proposal, budget, cloning, invoicing, master bus
- Assist in collection of bus quotes and development of transportation plan
- Remain flexible to meet each show's requirements
- Assist with the sending and gathering customer and staff surveys.
- Oversee organization and planning to ensure uniformity in the delivery of services
- Enter information into Salesforce
- Assist local and occasional operations
- Assist with the coordination of the travel schedule in conjunction with the Operations leadership
- Assist with sending and gathering after show action reports in conjunction with Account Managers
- All other duties as assigned by the TMS Management team
- Provide back-office support for WMATA transit staff billing
Able to take direction and work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands. Show exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and can work through some ambiguity. Must possess good written, organizational skills and interpersonal skills. This person will be required to work with a lot of various department, peers, customers and clients so must have a positive can-do attitude and great teamwork. This position will be required to travel at times and must have the flexibility and ability to deploy with a short notice if needed.
Education/ Training/ Experience:
High school diploma or College degree; One or more years of experience or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience
TMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).