- - The Sunshine Flyer
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
Works directly with motor coach operators and vendors to track and dispatch the vehicles to the correct location and route. Reports directly to the Operations Manager and Director or Operations.
Our team is top caliber. Priority is set on compensation, training, and company culture, with a focus on guest satisfaction.
Perform duties that include, but are not limited to:
• Communicating in a professional and courteous manner between coworkers and vehicle operators
• Effectively communicate and interact with Bus Conductors representatives through radio/in person regarding destinations assigned to vehicles, changes, wheelchair assist requests, and when a vehicle is closed
• Utilize radio to communicate in a clear, direct, and professional manner
• Assist with questions/concerns communicated from Bus Conductors
• Responsible for maintaining and saving the trips with accurate information throughout their shift
• Intake Lost and Found items turned in by vehicle operators and have the necessary forms and information collected
• Uses 2-way radio for airport communications in a professional manner
• Attempts to resolve any problems relating to passenger boarding and safety issues
• Other duties as required by management
• Maintains a professional appearance
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to work long hours while maintain a positive and professional attitude
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to use smart phone or two way radio for communication purposes
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to get to and from the Orlando International Airport
• Some outdoor working environment
• Includes frequent/constant standing, walking, lifting, pushing and pulling
• Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, lift or carry
• Ability to reach above the shoulder
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and three plus years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred, not required
• Minimum of one year experience as a Dispatcher
• Customer service experience
• Experience within the travel/hospitality/tourism/transportation industry
• Knowledge of: Walt Disney World/ Lake Buena Vista Area Resorts and their locations, preferred
Transportation Management Services, Inc., (TMS) is the world-wide leader for delivery of transportation solutions for complex events. The TMS team is rooted in teamwork, comradery, and a work hard, play hard attitude!
This experience spans over 2,000 customers and over 6,000 events around the country and the abroad. Over the last 26 years TMS has organized transportation plans for clients such as the National Basketball Association, United States Golf Association, Major League Soccer, FEMA and numerous other high profile clients.
TMS believes that our experience assisting some of the largest events in the world will provide our riders with the best experience possible while visiting the greater Orlando area.
TMS celebrates knowledge and experience as much as fresh ideas and concepts. Here you will always be encouraged to "Think Outside the Bus!"
A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and discretionary annual performance bonus. Benefits: Health, Vision & Dental insurance and Paid Time Off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer