- - The Sunshine Flyer
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
Directs and schedules activities concerned with services provided by motor coach operators and team members to support, achieve and maintain departmental goals. Reports directly to the Onsite Supervisor- Operations Manager.
Our team is top caliber. Priority is set on compensation, training, and company culture, with a focus on guest satisfaction.
• Provide leadership by example to ensure a high level of safety and service
• Acts as primary liaison between drivers and customer operations for scheduling and maintenance issues
• Interface with Sales Department to ensure quality of service, driver and vehicle availability
• Ensure team member assignments are completed in a timely manner
• Create the driver and team member schedule in accordance with company policy and availability. Responds to changes in the schedules as required
• Monitor proper etiquette, assistance and route deviations of motor coach operators while on the road using available mediums
• Ensures routes/schedules are satisfied. Respond to emails in a timely manner
• Distribute any changes for the routes to the motor coach operator also including driver announcements and surveys
• Assists in preparing and presenting information associated with contracts
• Study and recommend standard procedures to improve efficiency of operators
• Provide notifications of all disconnect in service on routes in a timely manner
• Report all bus issues as soon as possible to Onsite Supervisor- Operations Manager
• Other duties as assigned
• Maintains a professional appearance
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to work long hours while maintain a positive and professional attitude
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to use smart phone or two way radio for communication purposes
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to get to and from the Orlando International Airport
• Some outdoor working environment
• Includes frequent/constant standing, walking, lifting, pushing and pulling
• Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, lift or carry
• Ability to reach above the shoulder
• Work up to a twelve (12) hour shifts
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and three plus years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred, not required
• Minimum of one year experience as a Dispatcher
• Customer service experience
• Experience within the travel/hospitality/tourism/transportation industry
• Knowledge of: Walt Disney World/ Lake Buena Vista Area Resorts and their locations, preferred
Transportation Management Services, Inc., (TMS) is the world-wide leader for delivery of transportation solutions for complex events. The TMS team is rooted in teamwork, comradery, and a work hard, play hard attitude!
This experience spans over 2,000 customers and over 6,000 events around the country and the abroad. Over the last 26 years TMS has organized transportation plans for clients such as the National Basketball Association, United States Golf Association, Major League Soccer, FEMA and numerous other high profile clients.
TMS believes that our experience assisting some of the largest events in the world will provide our riders with the best experience possible while visiting the greater Orlando area.
TMS celebrates knowledge and experience as much as fresh ideas and concepts. Here you will always be encouraged to "Think Outside the Bus!"
A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and discretionary annual performance bonus. Benefits: Health, Vision & Dental insurance, and Paid Time Off
TMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts